Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to modify an assessment after it has been made.
If an assessment is being used on a published requisition, changes to the assessment will not affect the requisition. In order for the changes to take effect, you must republish the requisition.
- Select Assessments
- Select the desired assessment
- Complete desired changes:
- Title: Display name of the assessment; it is recommended to use the job title in this field
- Description: Description of the assessment; this will appear in the instruction area that the candidate sees
- Sensitive: Note if this assessment has sensitive information
- Create New Question:
- Text Box: Single line text field; use this field for short, open-ended answers
- TextBox Multiline: Multiple line text field, appropriate for longer open-ended answers; recommended in most cases as the box will expand to accommodate the text.
- Dropdown List: Multiple options displayed in a drop-down; can only have one answer
- Checkbox List: Multiple options displayed in a checkbox list; can have more than one answer
- Radio Button List: Multiple options displayed in a radio button list; can only have one answer
- Yes No: Only allows applicant to select Yes or No
- Note: More information about adding a new question can be found in the Add a Question to an Assessment section
- Select the name of an existing question to edit its details
- Select Save Assessment
- The screen will reload and you will remain on the assessment’s page
- Use the job title as the assessment title
- Double check that all your dropdown, checkbox, radio, and Yes/No questions have answers