Who can use this feature?
Automated Candidate Routing allows you to set up which hiring manager needs to be routed a candidate on an automatic basis for a particular position.
Note: Automated Candidate Routing immediately takes effect. As soon as you turn it on, any published requisitions for the jobs you have set up will start to forward candidates. Also, be aware that before automatic candidate routing was turned on, candidates were not automatically forwarded. You may need to go back and bulk route those candidates.
- Navigate to Settings
- Select Configuration
- Select the Client Settings tab
- Check Allow Automated Candidate Routing
- Select Save Settings
- Select Job Management
- Select the Job you want to add Automated Candidate Routing to
- In the job, navigate to Basic Information > Automated Candidate Routing
- In the drop-down menu, select your Hiring Managers
- Note: Use Ctrl+Click to select multiple hiring managers
- Select Save Routing Workflow
- Note: As Candidates apply they will automatically be routed. They will have a red ‘R’ badge and history will be updated. Any Hiring Manager that receives a candidate via automated candidate routing will receive an email each time a candidate applies.