Who can use this feature?
There are several ways to route a candidate. You can manually route them via bulk routing, route directly to the candidate, or you can set up Automated Candidate Routing.
Automated Candidate Routing allows you to set up which hiring manager needs to be routed a candidate on an automatic basis for a particular position.
- Navigate to Settings
- Select Configuration
- Select the Client Settings tab
- Check Allow Automated Candidate Routing
- Select Save Settings
- Select Job Management
- Select the job you want to add Automated Candidate Routing
- In the job, navigate to Basic Information > Automated Candidate Routing
- In the drop-down menu, select your hiring managers
- Note: Use Ctrl+Click to select multiple hiring managers
- Select Save Routing Workflow
- Note: Candidates will automatically appear in routed status and routing history
Note: Automated Candidate Routing immediately takes effect. As soon as you turn it on, any published requisitions for the jobs you have set up will start to forward candidates. Also, be aware that before automatic candidate routing was turned on, candidates were not automatically forwarded. You may need to go back and bulk route those candidates.