Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to view the candidate activity.
- Navigate to Candidates
- Select a candidate
- Select Activity
- The Activity Timeline will appear, as well as different tabs:
- All Activities: Active feed of all changes
- Note: Activity that is not associated with one particular requisition can only be viewed when Include All Requisitions is selected; applicable for all tabs.
- Log: Will show the changes in the activity tab
Note: Notes entered on the candidate by administrators and hiring managers
- Note: The note will specify who and what requisition it is about.
- Email: Any email the candidate has received that was generated through the email tab; includes template emails that are assigned to candidate statuses and dismissals
- Application: All applications that the candidate has submitted
Note: If you are wanting to see all applications that someone has submitted, you will need to check Include All Requisitions.
Note: By default, Administrators have access to Include All Requisitions, whereas Hiring Managers do not.