A candidate can click on a job posting, after sign-in, and start an application. Until submission, they now have an incomplete application. An automatic reminder is sent to the candidate to remind them of their incomplete (unsubmitted) application. Each candidate will receive one reminder per application. Every night, the automatic reminder will be sent to anyone who has unsubmitted applications.
Content Control Instructions for CivicHR Administrator
- Navigate to Settings
- Select Configuration
- Navigate to Career Portal Settings > Applicant E-Mail Templates
- Expand Applicant Reminder E-Mail
- Enter e-mail content into the text box
- Note: This text is what will send to the candidate.
- Note: Make sure you surround the merge field with both # signs (#CandidateName#, #CandidateId#, #OrganizationName#, #EmploymentPageURL#, #RequisitionCloseDate# and #JobTitle#); these fields will auto-populate with personal applicant information when sent.
- Select Save Settings