This article will tell Supervisors how to log in, explain Documents, explain Support resources, and describe employee management.
- Your System URL: https://[state abbreviation]-[organization name].civicplushrms.com
- Example: https://fl-pensacola.civicplushrms.com
- Username (default): Your email address
- Password (default): Contact your system administrator
- Note: If you are not able to login, contact your HR department for assistance.
Documents: Find helpful resources
- Contents of this section may vary by organization.
- Typically, you will find User Guides and any helpful resources that HR administrators provide.
- If you have issues with CivicHR, you should first contact your HR administrator.
- If you are not able to reach them, contact Support.
Employee Reviews: Check employee reviews
- Check the list of employee reviews for accuracy.
- Check each of your employees’ reviews for accuracy.
- Contact your HR administrator with any corrections.
- If you are required to input employee or job-specific objectives, add these factors now.
- Reviews should be in In-Progress status until all factors have been added.
Track Performance Notes and Feedback
- You can use Feedback sections, Performance Notes and Performance Documents at any time.
- The more you do during the year, the more relevant the feedback will be and the less time it will take.