Who can use this feature?
Manage Reviews provides you with a snapshot view of all reviews that are currently created within your organization.
- Navigate to Manage Reviews
- Select the responsible supervisor
- Select Create New Review
- Fill in fields
- Review Employee: Select employee for review
- Review Period: Select from Current, Next, or Closed periods
- Plan or Review Name: Title of review
- Plan or Review Description: Brief description of the review
- Create Review
- Create Empty Review: Create a blank review
- Create Review with structure only: Create review from items aligned in the library
- Copy Previous review structure: Utilize a previous review done for modification
- Copy Previous review (structure, scores, feedback): Utilize the exact previous review
- Create Next Cycle Review: Select to begin new review period
- Lock Review: Select to disable further edits
- Feedback Milestone Dates: Choose to add a milestone
- Select Create Review
Note: Performance Notes may be entered in a review anytime after the review has been created.
See our Review Details article for elaboration on review status, review details, and managing factors.