Who can use this feature?
There may be instances where administrators would like to require feedback on a performance evaluation. They can use the Require Feedback for Threshold setting.
- These settings are universal to all reviews and take effect immediately after you click Save Settings. You can also use these two settings in tandem with one another.
- In some instances, these settings will not matter. For example, if a review section is set to feedback only, there are no scores to enforce a feedback threshold.
- Navigate to Settings
- Select Review Settings
- Click on General Settings tab
- Scroll to Manage Evaluation Level Settings
- Require Feedback for Minimum Threshold: Requires feedback when a score is given below a point value
- Require Feedback for Maximum Threshold: Require feedback when a score is given above a point value
- Note: Another way to read these settings is, what is the minimum or maximum score I could give someone without giving feedback? Anything above or below that will be forced to enter feedback.
- Select Save Settings at the top of the page