Forms Management Center is your housing unit for all of your government’s forms that could you could potentially use to onboard an employee. There are two types of forms, Hard Copy and Online Forms.
- Hard Copy Forms: These are forms that are managed by you. Your government will have control over these forms if they are ever in need of an update.
- Online Forms: These forms are managed by CivicHR. If field changes are needed or new forms to be custom built, please direct those to CivicHR.
- If you do not enter a description as you create the form, the form must be deleted and re-uploaded to add in a description at a later date.
- Navigate to Job Templates
- Select Forms Management Center
- Hit the Create New Form button
- Before you upload the file, add a Form Description (optional)
- Provide a brief comment on the form.
- Click Upload to select a file from your computer
- Note: All files must be in DOC, DOCX, PDF, or TXT format.
- Select and Open a file from your computer
- Form will automatically upload and convert to PDF
Note: If your form file name is easy to recognize it will populate the form name.