This article will show you how to use an ExternalSource Channel.
Before you can use an Internal Source Channel, you must publish a requisition.
- Navigate to Requisitions
- Select the Published filter
- Select a Requisition
- Select the Sourcing Channel Links tab
- Note: You will see your links separate between Internal and External sourcing channel links. You may or may not see the Internal Sourcing Links based on the configuration of your system. If you use the Employee Portal to advertise internal job postings, you will have Internal Sourcing Links.
- Note: You can copy Link and Text, which provides an additional description for the requisition, or just the Link.
- Note: When candidates apply through the link, they will show up as coming from that source.
- Note: If you want to use Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn, these will need to be set up under Settings. More information can be found at our article Post to Social Media.