Milestones automatically generate when a review is created based on system settings. There may be times when you would like to move or edit a milestone. You can edit feedback milestones under the Employees tab or the Manage Reviews tab.
- Navigate to the Employees tab
- Select the employee you would like to edit the milestones for
- Select the Reviews tab
- Select Edit for the review you would like to edit; the milestones will be listed
- To change a milestone’s date or mark it complete, select Edit next to the milestone
- Make modification and Save
Manage Reviews Tab
- Navigate to the Manage Reviews tab
- Select the Edit icon on the line of the review you would like to edit
- Select the Edit icon on the line of the milestone you would like to edit
- Make edits
- Scheduled Date: Change date
- Complete: Mark as complete
- Click the Checkmark to save changes
Note: If you are using introductory reviews and milestones, remember that introductory reviews will not automatically generate milestones. The introductory review cycle is meant to be shorter, therefore milestones would create too frequent reminders.