If you are a supervisor of employees you may be required to add sections (ex. Goals, Job Specific Objectives) to your employees' reviews. This process adds evaluation factors to a performance review.
- Select Manage Reviews
- Find and select an employee review
- Note: Employees with In Progress status are not ready for evaluation.
- Select a factor and click Add [Factor]
- Fill in fields:
- Weight: Percent (%) that a single factor will be worth in the evaluation
- Title: Name of skill in the factor
- Description: Brief description of skill
- Select Save Evaluations
- Exit pop-up window, select Review Reports
- Select a Performance Plan or Appraisal Report to preview the evaluation factors in a single page
- Change Review Status to Ready to Evaluate
- Click Save Details