This article will show you how to override a Review.
A supervisor can also save on top of an administrator override. This is so that if an administrator has reset scores by overriding to zero (0), the supervisor can still complete the review.
- Navigate to Manage Reviews
- Select a review
- Open the desired factor
- Use the score slider to enter in the New Score
- Click Save Evaluations
- Factor shows Overriden by Administrator and time it was overridden
- Note: If the review has multiple shared appraisers and/or employee self-evaluations, you can click on the person's name to pick specific scores to override.
- Note: If you override a score to zero (0), the factor is now incomplete. The lowest score for an individual factor is always one (1). This will require the supervisor to put in a score to complete the review (if a score is required per system settings).
- Click Save Details in the main Review screen