Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to complete a review.
A review can only be completed if all items in the review are done. This means that:
- Every section must be weighted to exactly 100%
- Every factor must be evaluated
- All shared appraisers have finished their review
Any items that are red are incomplete. You need to finish those items before following the rest of the steps in this article.
- Navigate to Manage Reviews
- Select an employee
- Select Route Review tab
- Hit Route Review button
- Note: If you are not using routing/approvals, the Route Review button will be greyed-out, as seen in the picture above. In this case, you will update the status of the review to complete.
- Update Review Status to Completed
Note: If you have routed the review for approval, it will automatically be marked completed when the final approver approves it.