Review Sections is a list of all available Core and Base sections that can be included in a review. Base Sections are not evaluated or scored on a review. They are supplementary sections that aid in providing a complete review cycle. Core Sections evaluate organization-specific criteria.
- Navigate to the User Profile > Performance Management
- Navigate to Settings
- Select the Review Settings tab
- Click on Section Description Name to modify
- Note: Arrow [ ^ ] keys specify the order each section appears on your evaluations. If this feature is used, any review that was created in the past will not follow this order and will remain with the standard settings.
- Modify fields in the pop-up window
- Section Header Description: Change the name of this section and how it appears on the evaluations
- Global Section Weighting: Define the total section weight
- Section Required to Complete: Requires an evaluator to rate and provide feedback on each item entered into this section
- Allow Supervisor to Override Weighting: Allows supervisors to change the weighting of individual criteria in this section
- Supervisor Settings
- Section Locked: Prevents any individuals from making changes to the evaluation criteria or weighting of that criteria
- Display Weights: Shows the supervisors exactly how much each individual criteria is worth in that section
- Display Scores: Shows evaluation level scores as evaluations are made
- Feedback Only: Allows the section to be comprised of content that does not need to be evaluated, but simply acknowledged
- Note: If this is selected, Section Required to Complete will automatically deselect, as it is not required to complete a section that is not evaluated.
- Employee Section Locked: Disable to allow employees to set and modify their own goals
- Select Save Section Header to finalize modifications
- Scroll to the top and select Save Settings