This article provides definitions for review statuses.
- Ready To Evaluate: The review has been created and is either ready to populate by the manager(s) and/or employee. Shared appraisers can access and evaluate the review.
- In Progress: The review has been partially completed (competency, goal, and objective ratings, feedback, and/or additional document uploads) by the manager(s) and/or employee. Not made viewable to the employee or shared appraiser.
- Routed: The review has been routed for feedback and approval.
- Routed Final: The review is routed to the Final Approver as designated in the Employees Routing Workflow.
- Review Rejected: During the routing process, an individual to whom the review has been routed did not approve the review and returned it to the originating manager.
- Completed: All review input has been received, routed and approval process is complete.
- Note: The manager can still modify the review if changes need to be made.
- Closed: The review is complete. All ratings, feedback, and documents have been entered and all modifications have been made. No further edits can occur.