Who can use this feature?
Justifacts is a background check provider that can be used for pre-employment checks. In order to use the integration you must:
- Have an existing account Justifacts
- Contact Support with your Justifacts package ID(s).
- Have manual roles turned on. CivicHR support will do this for you automatically. For more information on roles and how they work, please see our article Getting Started With User Roles.
You may set a default background check package to be pre-selected per job. This is an optional step. For instance, for all your police recruits you run the same background check and you want to ensure that the same check is run each time.
Task 1: Attach a Background Check
- Navigate to Job Management
- Select the job you want to add Justifacts to
- Go to the Justifacts Background Check tab
- Select the package you want to attach to the job
- Click Save
Task 2: Initiate a Background Check
- Navigate to Candidates
- Select a candidate
- Go to the Justifacts tab
- Select a package
- Note: If a default had been set that will be pre-selected for you.
- Click Submit to Justifacts
- Your pending order will appear
- Note: Each report has an order number
- Justifacts sends an email to the candidate
- Note: Order status will show as Initiated
- Disclaimer: The following screenshots of Justifacts’ system and communication are for educational purposes only. CivicPlus makes no guarantee of their accuracy.
- Candidate email from Justifacts:
- Candidate workflow through Justifacts:
- Order status updates to In Process: Justifacts when candidate completes
- Once Justifacts has completed their check the results will be posted back in CivicHR under Result Status and the Order Status will be Complete.
- Once the check is complete, the result will be will be listed. The result statuses are:
- Note: The link to the Result URL will take you to the Justifacts report.