When a requisition is posted to Internal, the application that is associated with it is actually the Internal Application.
Internal applications were created to be more of a hand-raise as the employee was interested in the position, so internal applicants do not have the functionality of external applicants (automatic routing, emailing, routing, system hires, etc.). If you want to use the full application that external applicants use, follow the instructions below.
- Navigate to the Requisitions tab
- Navigate to the Published tab
- Select the job you would like to have an internal application link for
- Select Sourcing Channel Links > External Sourcing Links
- Navigate to the Private Career Portal Link section at the bottom of the page
- Copy the link and paste it into your desired destination