The Candidate Status tab can create Candidate Statuses. These statuses disposition your candidates and/or keep track of your candidates through your HR workflow.
- Navigate to Settings
- Select the Lists tab
- Select Candidate Lists > Candidate Status
- Click Create Candidate Status
- Fill in fields
- Order of Status: Give a numerical ranking of order
- Candidate Status (required): Enter Candidate Status
- AAP Interview Status: Select if the candidate has an Affirmative Action Plan
- Note: The default number is 0. Candidate Statuses will display in numerical display order.
- Click Save Candidate Status
- Click Save Settings