Review Section Settings control the blueprint for your reviews. You can turn on weights, scoring, and feedback for each section.
- Navigate to Settings
- Select Review Settings
- Click once on any review section labeled Core Sections
- View Options
- Section Header Description: The name of the review section. This will appear on the review itself and all reports
- Global Section Weighting: The weight this section will have when the final review score is calculated. Make sure that all your review sections add up to 100%.
- Section Required to Complete: if a section is required, you can not route or complete the review until all required sections are complete
- Allow supervisor to override weighting: this allows the supervisor to change the weighting of this review section.
- Section Locked: Supervisors cannot add or delete factors
- Employee Section Locked: The employee can not add or delete factors
- Display Weights: Show the weights of individual factors into a review section
- Display Score: Show the score of individual factors in a review section. Turning this off will show the achievement level only. i.e. "Meets Expectations:
- Feedback Only: This hides the sliders and only feedback can be entered on a factor
- Click Save Section Header
- Click Save Settings