This article will show you how to change your password in the Settings tab. This process will work for Candidate Management, Performance Management, and Onboarding Management.
- Navigate to Settings
- On the User Settings tab, click Change Password
- Fill in fields
- New Password: Enter a new password
- Confirm Password: Enter the same new password
- Password Requirements:
- 8-12 characters long
- At least one Upper case letter
- At least one lower case letter
- At least one numeric value
- At least one special character
- Note: If you are idle for 20 minutes, the system will log you out and prompt you to sign in again.
- Note: We recommend that you contact your HR administrator for any other user changes since changes to your email and username may impact your ability to access the system.
- Select Save Password