This article will show you how to create a Requisition in the Requisitions tab.
- Select Requisitions
- Select the In Progress tab
- Select Create New Requisition
- Fill in the information for the requisition
- Select Job Title: Allows you to select what job from the Job Management library
- Alternate Job Title: Allows alternate title
- Location: Set the location of the position
- Requisition Status: Update status of the requisition to be transparent to applicants
- Requisition Type: Select the type such as hourly, contractor, etc.
- Hours Per Week: Input the expected hours per week for the position
- Daily Shift: Input the expected times for the daily shift, if applicable
- Publish to Career Portal: Allows you to decide if the position is internal or external
- Job Status: Indicate if it is a part-time or full-time position
- Open Date: Indicates when the job will be visible to applicants so they can begin applying.
- Note: Applicants cannot view the requisition until after the open date.
- Close Date: Indicates when the job will no longer be visible to applicants.
- Note: After this date, applicants are not able to view or submit applications, even if it was in progress.
- Desired Start Date: Indicates the expected start date of the position
- Requisition Notes: Add notes to the requisition
- Private Requisition: Check the box to make the requisition private
- Note: A private requisition does not display on the career portal. The only way to apply to a private requisition is to have the private requisition source link.
- Require Resume Upload: Check the box to require a resume upload to be attached to the application
- Require Additional Uploads: Check the box to require additional uploads to be attached to the application
- Perpetual Requisition: Check the box to mark the requisition at perpetual; meaning the requisition will not close until an admin manually closes it
- Note: Use this when there are multiple positions open for the requisition.
- Number of Open Positions: Indicates how many positions are open for the requisition
- Do Not Collect VSID: Click to not collect the Virtual Server ID
- Days of the Week: Indicate expected work days for this position
- Display Sections: Select sections from job management displays on the requisition page
- Requisition Detail (visible to candidate): Create a description that is public to candidates
- Select Save
- Select Requisitions tab again
- Select the requisition you just created
- Saving Options
- Save: Will save changes made
- Save and Publish: Will publish the requisition
Note: For more information, please visit our Add a Requisition Approver article.