You can add Factors to a review, related to the job tasks of your employee. You do not need to list every bullet point in the job description, but you should put in some feedback in this location.
In this area, you must continue to enter factors until the section equals 100%. It is possible to have only one factor that is weighted at 100%.
Depending on your site customization, your factor names will vary.
- Navigate to Manage Reviews
- Select your desired review to add factors to
- Select your desired Factor tab
- Click Add [Factor]
- Fill in fields
- Weight: Add a percentage
- Description: Add a description of the job title
- Note: You may also have a Title option.
- Click the top Save [Factor] button
- Continue to enter factors until the section equals 100%
- Note: It is possible to have only one factor that is weighted at 100%.
- Click Save Details on the employee when you finish adding Factors
- Once you complete all factors, change Review Status to Ready to Evaluate