Your review cycle settings are what drive the review creation process. You have two choices, you can either go off of a review date that is set organization-wide or you can go off of an employee anniversary date.
- You can override system settings on a per-employee basis if you have a situation where an employee needs to be on a different cycle. How to set the override can be found in our article Override an Employee's Review Cycle Setting.
- Navigate to Settings
- Select Review Settings
- Select Review Create
- View options
- Automated Plan Creation: This will automatically create a review plan when an employee is created
- Review Status on Create: When creating a review, this will be the status the review is automatically put into
- Review Cycle: Choose to start the cycle based on Anniversary Date or Review Date
- If you choose Review Date, create a Designated Date.
- Introductory Review Cycle: This will set the review creation dates to a shorter cycle for the first review an employee has, the rest of the employee's review will be a full cycle
- Cycle Type: This will determine the review dates and length
- Select Save Settings at the top of the page