This article will show you how to manage User Settings. These settings include your Name, E-mail Address, Username, Grid Data Display, and Paging Size options.
Any changes made in Settings will change the settings in Applicant Tracking System, Onboarding, and Performance Management.
- Navigate to Settings
- Select the User Settings tab
- Manage User Settings
- First Name: Edit first name
- Last Name: Edit last name
- E-mail Address: Edit your primary e-mail address
- Username: Edit your username
- Change Password: Change your password
- Grid Date Display: Choose Paging or Scrolling
- Paging Size: Choose 5, 10, 25, or 50 items per page
- Click Save Settings