The Job Management tab manages your job library. In this tab, you can create new jobs to assign to employees or requisitions.
When you initially create a new Job, you can only create new Job Information, such as Job Title/Department/Salary information/etc. After you Save the Basic Job Information, then you can add more information, such as a Description or Job Duties.
Only System Administrators can post and choose to display jobs. Hiring Managers cannot post or display jobs.
- Navigate to Job Management
- Click Create New Job
- Fill in Basic Job Information
- Note: All fields are required unless otherwise noted as Optional.
- Job Title: Enter job name
- Division: Enter employee's division
- Department: Enter employee's department
- Job Category: Enter the employee's job category
- Classification: Enter payment classification
- Reports To: Enter direct supervisor
- Pay Range: Enter pay range
- Affirmative Action Category (optional): Enter AAP (Affirmative Action Plan) category
- Effective Date: Enter effective/start date
- Revised Date: Not editable
- Pay Basis: Enter pay basis
- Pay Status: Enter pay status
- Pay Frequency: Enter how often the employee is paid
- Job Code (optional): Enter the job code
- Job Grade (optional): Enter the job grade
- Job Step (optional): Enter the job step
- Supervises (optional): Enter the number of employees this user supervises
- Fill in Routing options
- Job Description Feedback Routing: Review process for the job description
- Automated Candidate Routing: Review process for the candidate
- Note: Use the box to select who to route candidates to when applying for this job. Use Ctrl + Click to select multiple hiring managers. Click Save Routing Workflow to save changes.
- Click Save Job Information at the top of the page
- Now, you can add more information, such as:
- Tabs with Text Fields: Edit a Text Field in a Job
- Tabs with Weights: Edit a Tab with Weights in a Job
- Disclaimer: Add a Disclaimer to a Job
- Advertisement: Add a Job Advertisement to a Job
- Application Special Instructions: Add Job Application Special Instructions
- Candidate Profile: Attach a Candidate Profile to a Job
- Job Application: Add a Job Application to a Job
- Justifacts Background Check: Set a Default Background Check Package