When you create a Job, there are flexible Text Field Tabs and Tabs with Weight. Tabs with weights allow you create a list of items or tasks and weight them accordingly.
This article will show you how to edit a tab with weights in a Job. That may mean adding job duties, job tasks, etc.
Tab names, in a Job, are personally configurable. Your system names may differ from the example below. To edit a header, view our article Edit a Job Description Header.
- Navigate to Job Management on the left-hand side
- Select the Job that you want to add a Job Description to
- Navigate to a tab with weights
- Click New Item
- Fill in fields
- Weight: Add a weight
- Description: Briefly describe the item
- Click Save Item
- Click Save Job Information