This article will show you how to create a New Form. You can add forms to Job Templates.
Forms are existing files that you already have on your computer. The Forms Management Center allows you to upload files into your Onboarding system.
- If you have custom online forms that you would like to have created, please contact us to have those created.
Accepted Files Types
All files must be in one of the following formats:
- Navigate to Job Templates
- Select the Forms Management Center tab
- Click Create New Form
- Before you upload a file, add a Form Description, if desired
- Click Upload to upload a file from your computer
- Select and Open a file from your computer
- View your file within the Forms list