This article will show you how to fully create and post a Job. You have to create and associate three things:
- The Job: Create the position
- Assessments: Create assessment questions
- The Requisition: Create the application
Within each step, there are secondary steps that are crucial in making sure the right job is associated with the right requisition.
- Create a Job
- Create Assessments
- Assign Assessments to the Job
- Create a Requisition
- Note: Double-check the Job Details and Preview the Requisition to check for accuracy.
- Publish the Requisition
- Note: Set the Requisition as Private/Future to preview the application for accuracy before you publish it for live use.
- The Job: This screen contains all of your job description information for the selected job. Each tab contains job section-specific information that will allow you to create a job description that will attract top candidates.
- Assessments: Use the form to create a new assessment list. After creating the list you can add questions to the list.
- Requisition: Requisitions post the job. You will have to assign the Job you created to a requisition, and then you must publish or request the requisition for publishing.