This article will show you how to add new Library Competencies to your Initiative category in the Library.
The Library is where you can find the full list of your evaluation components categorized by sections. View our article Review Sections and Descriptions to see how to modify settings.
- Navigate to Library
- Select your Initiative category
- Select your desired category
- Click Add to Competencies Category
- Fill in fields
- Competency Category: Will auto-fill the current category
- Weight: Create a numerical weight
- Description: Describe the competency
- Click Save Competency
- Add Subcomptencies and/or assign the competency to job(s)