This article will show you how to add Job Knowledge to a Category in your Library.
The Library is where you can find the full list of your evaluation components categorized by sections. The names for these sections can be changed under Settings, so the examples below may differ. View our article Modify Sections and Descriptions to see how to modify settings.
- Navigate to Library
- Select your Core Values Library Category
- Select your Core Values Category
- Click Add to Core Values Category at the bottom of the page
- Fill in Job Knowledge fields
- Weight: Add a numerical weight
- Description: Describe the Knowledge
- Click Save Job Knowledge
- If desired, Assign a Job to Job Knowledge