You can submit your own, browse through others', and vote on feature requests right from the Help Center. This article will show you how to submit a feature request.
- To submit feature requests, you must sign-in.
- Navigate to the CivicHR Help Center homepage
- Select Get Involved
Note: You may be prompted to log in. If you have never logged into the Help Center before, you will need to create a new account via the Sign-Up link and the bottom of the pop-up window.
- Select the Feature Request topic you would like to add a request to
- Select New Post in the right-hand corner
- Add your request information
- Title: Ensure the title is clear and concise
- Details: Include details about your feature request idea
- Topic: Select Feature Requests
- Select Submit